Meyer Burger Brick Master BM 860
The BrickMaster BM 860 belongs to the newest generation of bricking solution. It can handle G6 (1000 x 1000 mm) as well as 6” and 8” mono c-Si formats. The maximum work piece height amounts to 550 mm. The use of diamond wire doubles the output compared to slurry-based bricking. The G6 format increases the output by an additional 40% (multi c-Si).
- New machine concept with 300° freely accessible cutting room and 60% smaller footprint
- Increased output due to Diamond Wire and G6 format, up to 240 MW
- 25% reduced TCO compared to slurry based bricking machines (of the same format)
- Up to 60% reduced initial investment cost
- >95% Uptime
- 50% reduction of downtime between cuts due to innovative concept
- 30% less pulleys compared to competitors' products
MODULAR CONCEPT - MINIMAL FOOT PRINT
The new machine concept of the BM 860 is based on the proven Meyer Burger wire saw technology. The cutting room has a 300° free access and enables easy loading by fork-lift. The foot-print was optimized through a new, compact arrangement of the different components. For the same production volume, the BrickMaster 860 needs 60% less space than comparable slurry-based bricking systems. The proven concept using an extractable cutting unit was maintained and further optimized by including a quick-release system for a fast changeover of complete shafts.