- Meyer Burger Brick Master BM 860 Diamond Wire Saw Bricking Machine
Meyer Burger Brick Master BM 860 Diamond Wire Saw Bricking Machine
For sale is a 2011 Meyer Burger (Brick Master) BM 860 Diamond Wire Saw Bricking/Squaring Machine - Serial Number 010010. We have two of these available for sale. The second one is from 2014. If you need both, we can negotiate a very good package price. They have both been fully disassembled by the same expert technicians who originally assembled them, and they are being stored in our facility in Pilot Rock, OR. We have experience shipping over seas and can arrange to ship one or both to anywhere in the world. The original price was over $900,000. If you have any questions or would like to come view them in person, please contact us here or call 206-484-3454
The BrickMaster BM 860 belongs to the newest generation of bricking solution. It can handle G6 (1000 x 1000 mm) as well as 6” and 8” mono c-Si formats. The maximum work piece height amounts to 550 mm. The use of diamond wire doubles the output compared to slurry-based bricking. The G6 format increases the output by an additional 40% (multi c-Si).
- New machine concept with 300° freely accessible cutting room and 60% smaller footprint
- Increased output due to Diamond Wire and G6 format, up to 240 MW
- 25% reduced TCO compared to slurry based bricking machines (of the same format)
- Up to 60% reduced initial investment cost
- >95% Uptime
- 50% reduction of downtime between cuts due to innovative concept
- 30% less pulleys compared to competitors' products
MODULAR CONCEPT - MINIMAL FOOT PRINT
The new machine concept of the BM 860 is based on the proven Meyer Burger wire saw technology. The cutting room has a 300° free access and enables easy loading by fork-lift. The foot-print was optimized through a new, compact arrangement of the different components. For the same production volume, the BrickMaster 860 needs 60% less space than comparable slurry-based bricking systems. The proven concept using an extractable cutting unit was maintained and further optimized by including a quick-release system for a fast changeover of complete shafts.